Quincy Bioscience Prevagen Extra Strength, 20 m
- Only Prevagen contains the ingredient apoaequorin
- Designed for better results, Prevagen Extra Strength contains twice the apoaequorin as original Prevagen
- Apoaequorin is a protein our brains need for healthy function but is diminished in the aging process
- Clinically shown to help with mild memory problems associated with aging
- Supports a healthier brain, sharper mind & clearer thinking
Prevagen Extra Strength Only Prevagen contains the ingredient
apoaequorin, a unique protein originally obtained from a specific
species of jellyfish called Aequorea victoria found in the Puget Sound.
Apoaequorin is a protein our brains need for healthy function but is
diminished in the aging process. Prevagen is very safe and extremely
well-tolerated. There are no known contraindications with any
supplements or medications Prevagen Extra Strength is designed for
enhanced results and has twice the amount of apoaequorin when compared
to the original strength Prevagen. Prevagen was tested in a large
double-blind, placebo-controlled study using computers to assess brain
performance. 218 adults over 40 years old participated in the three
month study. Prevagen significantly improved learning and word recall.
Around the age of 40, our brain begins to need more cognitive support.
Prevagen can improve memory within 90 days. Common examples where
Prevagen may help: - Walk into a room and forget why. - Spend extra time
looking for car keys or purse - Trouble remembering names or faces.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.