Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (16oz)
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is among the healthiest, most versatile dietary oils in the world. An excellent culinary oil with its natural coconut flavor and aroma, we think it is simply the best tasting, most aromatic coconut oil on the planet.
- Contains meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts
- Produced using the same methods Philippine farmers have used for centuries
- Helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol and thermogenesis
- Great for low carbohydrate diets
- Can be used in place of butter. Enjoy in cooking, frying, baking or in smoothies
- RAW, vegan, non-GMO, not hydrogenated, refined, bleached or deodorized
- Available in 16 oz. and 32 oz. jars
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a stable, healthy, naturally saturated
fat that is free from trans-fatty acids. It contains medium-chain fatty
acids, including lauric acid, caprylic acid and capric acid which are
readily converted to energy by the body. Consumption of coconut oil at
recommended levels, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, helps
maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol.
Unlike refined coconut oils, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is not
hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. It is produced using the
same methods farmers have used for centuries. Meat from only the
freshest, organically grown coconuts is shredded and cold-pressed to
create coconut milk, then filtered and separated to extract only the
highest quality oil.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.